FC4 Hangs when copying more that 40MB to SD card..why?

Dear Fedora Developers,

I have tested my SD card driver on the following version of Fedora
Distributions.
Fedora Core 2/ 3/ 4

I have tried till the range of 512 MB on Fedora Core 2/ 3/ 4.
Except FC4 all other kernels had no problem copying the files above
40MB to the Flash Media devices.

Is there any thing new in the FC4 kernel I am required to ahndle in the driver?
Can someone please through some light on this Problem?

Regards,
Mukund Jampala