Re: yum clean bug

HI

Well, for the record, I disagree.  Is there really any reason for disabling,
except that the repo doesn't play nicely with others, so that I don't want
it enabled by default?  If so, why would I run clean all, and not want to
clean it?

Repositories are disabled for several different reasons. For example if I am using a set of 5 repositories which are perfectly compatible with each other but the large majority of packages are in 2 of these repositories then it makes sense to enable them on demand rather than slow down yum repository checking everytime. I could have configured custom repositories I rarely use. Its not safe to assume that the user doesnt care about disable repositories at all.

regards
Rahul