yum clean bug

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Fri Dec 9 08:29:54 UTC 2005

Hi

>No. I'm tired of contributing and volunteering my time to a project that
>ignores me.
>
>Best of luck to Fedora, Yum and Red Hat.

The upstream developer for a software that Fedora uses disagrees with
your opinion on how a particular functionality should be implemented.
This is not ignoring you. If you would like to contribute there are
several other ways to do so. Yum-utils or a separate package might be
used. There are several other sub projects within Fedora too. If you are
going to quit just because a particular developer disagreed with you its
probably hard to coordinate on any project at all.

regards
Rahul