Re: gstreamer 0.10

John (J5) Palmieri wrote:
On Thu, 2005-12-08 at 13:54 -0600, Jason Dravet wrote:
Is gstreamer 0.10 going to be in FC5T2?

That depends if we have applications that are ported to it.  As it is I
would say that it should go into extras first.  If a significant portion
of core apps start depending on 0.10 then we can pull it in.

I tried using banshee which now has an experimental 0.10 backend but on startup in complains that it cannot find a file "/tmp/dbus-xxxxxx". It probably got that name from $DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS but there are no files called like that in the tmp directory. Could this be a bug in DBus?

Regards,
  Dennis