Re: yum and yum-utils out of sync?

On 12/12/05, sean <seandarcy2 gmail com> wrote:
> Any suggestions?

revert back to a 2.4.x yum until the Extras packages are ported
forward to work with yum 2.5 or hell freezes over and Core reverts yum
back to 2.4. You do keep your rawhide downloads cached right?

And just a heads up, it appears that the yum 2.5 in Core doesn't play
well with the mock or yumex in Extras either.

-jef"without a working repoquery and mock on my rawhide box, my life
seems tragically without meaning or purpose"spaleta