Re: sky2 and hard drive performance

John W. Linville wrote:

Perhaps you should give sky2 another look.  FC4.netdev.5 has the
patch which is likely to correct the problem you observed.

	http://people.redhat.com/linville/kernels/fedora-netdev/

Please give that a try and post whether or not it resovles the issue
for you.
 As I said I would keep my eye on sky2. I just rebooted to netdev.5.
Both issues I have having before with netdev.4 seem to be fixed. Thank
you very much. :)