install problem with fc devel as of dec 10

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Tue Dec 13 02:25:46 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-12-12 at 17:59 -0800, Patrick Mansfield wrote:
> Has anyone been able to do a full install recently with fc devel?

I did one on Saturday, or it was yesterday I can't remember.  But it
went smoothly for the most part.  I didn't have any problems really with
the install itself with anaconda.  I don't know what problem your
running into or at least why.  Maybe it's a faulty hardware problem, or
the mirror your using it's sync'd completely or something?

Also remember, the system is going through rebuilds using the newer gcc
so that *might* have something to do with it.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's better to hurt a little now, than to hurt a lot later!"