Re: funny user moment (and perhaps a bug)

Jack Tanner wrote:
I just had an amusing moment with FC4, and while I don't know if this is actually a bug in any component, it made for an unexpected experience. Take it or leave it.

This addendum I'm pretty sure actually is a bug: when I logged out of the "local" session, I couldn't use the CD Player to eject the CD any more.