Re: Default cursor theme for FC5.

I think the classic Bluecurve icon cursor them is much better
anyway than this spinning blue thingy of FC5-rawhide. Its blue
color is especially problematic on top of coloured backgrounds.
The "jinmac" theme is the one already used by Ubuntu, I think.
Quite ugly though. One should simply revert to the FC4 theme
which is simple and good looking.