Re: Default cursor theme for FC5.

Joachim Frieben wrote:
I think the classic Bluecurve icon cursor them is much better
anyway than this spinning blue thingy of FC5-rawhide. Its blue
color is especially problematic on top of coloured backgrounds.
The "jinmac" theme is the one already used by Ubuntu, I think.
Quite ugly though. One should simply revert to the FC4 theme
which is simple and good looking.

Maybe it's a sign of poor pedigree but i actually prefer the spinning blue dots when i wait and wait and wait on gnome. :). -mf