funny user moment (and perhaps a bug)

Darren Steven dsteven at bigpond.net.au
Wed Dec 14 22:24:34 UTC 2005

Hi,

Just one question about this thread. Are local and remote the same user?
If so, won't there be some reuse of the daemons etc that handle dbus
interaction etc.

I know with kde that it is a bit scary running 2x sessions as the same
user. Things don't always behave. Not sure about gnome

Just a though.

Darren Steven