Re: funny user moment (and perhaps a bug)

Hi,

Just one question about this thread. Are local and remote the same user?
If so, won't there be some reuse of the daemons etc that handle dbus
interaction etc.

I know with kde that it is a bit scary running 2x sessions as the same
user. Things don't always behave. Not sure about gnome

Just a though.

Darren Steven