bittorrent in core? what frontend?

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Thu Dec 15 19:29:57 UTC 2005

You misinterpreted what I was saying.  Gaim is the best example here.
Start it up and an icon appears in the notification area which is
persistent until you exit gaim.  But that is just a thought and not
indicative of what we are trying to choose here, which is out of teh
existing GUI's which one do we pick.  I'm just saying as long as the
client gives feedback and is launched when clicking on a torrent file,
pick the simplest one out there as the default.