Re: Fedora meeting Mono Half-Way

I agree -- using a webapp approach to the desktop will prove far more
productive. You get nice clean separation between GUI and the logic
and it's (IMHO) far, far easier to develop nice GUIs that the
traditional C++ approach.

BTW -- related question: has Webmin ( http://www.webmin.com/ ) ever
been considered as a administration user interface for Fedora?

Joe.