Re: mirror synchronization flags?

seth vidal wrote:

It's a private list for mirror admins only. From the way you were
speaking I thought you were already a mirror admin.

Nope, but that shouldn't keep me from participating?

I have a local mirror for all my local clients.

2. I can't imagine this would be a problem for the official mirrors?

Then you need a better imagination.
Thing could be optional and one could choose one of the mirrors that were doing the right thing!

/Thomas