Re: boot faster

On Sun, 2005-12-18 at 16:16 -0500, Dave Jones wrote:
> "Removed Selinux and auditing system calls feature"
>
> although I'm sceptical that was responsible for a 7 second speedup.

Given the current extremely broken default of actually _enabling_
auditing on a rawhide install, 7 seconds wouldn't shock me so much.

We really shouldn't be running auditd and enabling syscall auditing on a
default install. In fact, I think auditd itself ought to be in Extras if
it's in Fedora at all.

--
dwmw2