Using ns_parseerr() on Fedora Devel

Hi.

I am currently trying to rebuild a recent version of fwbuilder for
Fedora Extras and I have hit a wall.

The wall is named ns_parserr() and it comes from libresolve, which
exists in a static and a dynamic form in /usr/lib. Both seem to be
unusable for this function.

ns_parserr is replaced by __ns_parserr by the preprocessor. The
latter symbol is not present in -lresolv. It is provided, though,
by libresolv.a, which fwbuilder thus chooses to link against. This
introduces a GLIBC_PRIVATE symbol into the binary (__res_iclose)
which RPM does not like at all.

So what am I supposed to do against this? Should ns_parserr not be
used? Is there a bug in glibc?