bittorrent in core? what frontend?

Sean seanlkml at sympatico.ca
Mon Dec 19 09:17:56 UTC 2005

On Mon, December 19, 2005 3:00 am, Alexander Larsson said:

> I think the standard ui client looks fine for "just clicked on
> a .torrent file" actually. I'm not sure gnome-bt is better for this.

Yeah, the gui looks fine.  As for real ease-of-use though it would be
nicer if the Fedora client actually supported UPnP.

Sean

P.S.  Just installed the bittorrent-gui to take a look at it and the first
thing it says when you start it is "Newer version available, would you
like to download it now" which is a bit annoying for a package that should
only be updated via rpm.