dbus-qt bindings

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Mon Dec 19 16:30:50 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-12-19 at 08:46 -0600, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> hey all
>
> I filed as RFE in bug #176106 that dbus-qt  be re-enabled
>
> Id like to have re-enabled the dbus bindings for qt  the updated bindings for
> qt4  have been back ported for qt3 see http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/1687
> i would ask that anyone interested in seeing this go in please make a comment
> in the bug  to show support and interest

I would ask people not to do this.  I already understand there is huge
interest and am working with the upstream developer to find out the
status and where he thinks things are with the bindings.  They are not
upstream yet and they are in heavy flux.  I'm not sure if KDE even uses
them yet.  Spamming the bug just fills my inbox and is of no help.
Thanks.