Re: scim-libs not signed error when using yum??

>> You can try importing all of the keys or disable gpg key check just for the rawhide installation.

Imported all the RPM-GPG keys files, but nothing changes.
Also, the command "yum localinstall xscreensaver-extra" gives the same error
about
xscreensaver-extra not being signed....
How to disable gpg check? Is it safe?

>>yum install xscreensaver-extras works fine here.

It works also for me, but I would like not to download packages two times, one for syncronizing and one for updating...
Gianluca