Re: rawhide report: 20051220 changes

How perception differs ...! I do find the new "grub" image and
the default background very unpleasant. Strange colour hues and
way too bright, when the previous Fedora default background was
much too dark. One can barely read the icon subtitles.
Very eye straining! I strongly recommend to adopt a different,
decent and eye friendly colour scheme as in RHEl4.

Joachim