Re: rawhide report: 20051220 changes

Joachim Frieben wrote:

How perception differs ...! I do find the new "grub" image and
the default background very unpleasant. Strange colour hues and
way too bright, when the previous Fedora default background was
much too dark. One can barely read the icon subtitles.

Ähh, I mean the desktop picture. The grub logo is too bright, yes. It's not so nice with these strange colors.

Marcus