Re: scim-libs not signed error when using yum??

Horst von Brand wrote:
Jens Petersen <petersen redhat com> wrote:
Gianluca Cecchi wrote:
Package scim-libs-1.4.2-9.i386.rpm is not signed

Packages in FC Devel are not usually signed (except for packages included
from test releases).

Could The Powers That Be consider signing the packages? Even with a
rawhide-only key? That way I'd sleep a little better, knowing I've got no
malicious gunk installed on my machine.

It is possible that we can do this in the future after we implement a key piece of infrastructure, but until then it will remain unsigned like all past years of rawhide.

I am pushing for signing of rawhide using a separate less trusted automatic signing key. It will happen one day...

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com