Re: gnome-terminal weirdness

Erwin Rol wrote:
hey all,

I noticed a weird problem with gnome-terminal, my session has one
terminal open so when i login there is one working terminal. When i now
open a new default terminal from the terminal-window menu there will be
a new working terminal. When i open a new terminal from the
"Applications" menu there will be a new terminal window but all terminal
windows freeze and will not work anymore (also no window updates).
Opening a xterm still works fine.
Is anybody else seeing this problem ?

- Erwin

see bug 176029