RE: rawhide report: 20051221 changes - X server removed

On Wed, 2005-12-21 at 14:06 +0100, Joachim Frieben wrote:
> - today's updates applied through "pup" -removed- the
>   "xorg-x11-server-Xorg" package

Hrmm, I wonder if this is a manifestation of what a couple of other
people saw where the package ordering is going wrong.  Unfortunately,
I've been unable to reproduce this on any of my machines.  If anyone can
get to a reproducible case, that would be extremely helpful in figuring
out what's going wrong.

Jeremy