Re: rawhide report: 20051221 changes - X server removed

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Hi

In an attempt to verify my initial thoughts, i installed a SysVinit based on 2.85 (the FC4 version to be exact).

After that - booting with an s on the kernel command line puts me into single user mode just fine.

Kindly file a bug report then.

Bug filed - #176348, for anyone interested or with something to add.

/Thomas