Re: fedora logo shows promise

Well blue happens to be my favourite color :)

On 12/21/05, Elliot Lee <sopwith redhat com> wrote:
> On 12/20/05, Thomas M Steenholdt <tmus tmus dk> wrote:
> >
> > I've had a big nag against the newly proposed fedora logo for a lot of
> > reasons. IMHO the versions that's been on display till now have been
> > plain ugly.
> >
> > Luckily the latest default wallpaper somewhat changes that appearance.
> > There is probably still room for improvement, but Diana Fong has done a
> > tremendous job in making the logo look a *lot* better.

Actually, I think the modified logo builds a connection between Fedora and
the "cheap plastic" look. Not something you want for a project that needs
to change the world. :)

Best,
-- Elliot
Red Hat Summit Nashville (May 30 - June 2, 2006)
http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/