Re: something's uninstalling the sun jre, again

Warren Togami wrote:

Yes, this is because Sun is not cooperating with the community on RPM packaging standards. If you want a Sun java RPM that integrates well into Fedora, you should build one from jpackage.org.

Warren, which Java (Version) package do you recommend for Fedora, that I must no edit all the symlinks in /etc/alternatives? I'm aiming to use opencms 6.03 with tomcat, apache, firefox (java plugin) and need opencms for a new job next year. :-)

Marcus