Seperate kdelibs-devel documentation

Is it possible for /usr/share/doc/HTML/en/kdelibs-apidocs to be
seperated from kdelibs-devel?

On my test system (which is currently low on hard drive space), the
documentation that comes with kdelibs-devel takes up over 300MB, which
is almost 10% of the total size of my install (and almost 8% of the
number of files on my system). This is very costly in terms of disk
space for something I have not used even once.

Can this be split into a kdelibs-docs package? Or is there a good
reason this is so huge?

Sorry if this has been asked before, I did make a good attempt to
search the archives and bugzilla but was unable to find anything.

n0dalus.