Re: Seperate kdelibs-devel documentation

n0dalus wrote:
Is it possible for /usr/share/doc/HTML/en/kdelibs-apidocs to be
seperated from kdelibs-devel?

On my test system (which is currently low on hard drive space), the
documentation that comes with kdelibs-devel takes up over 300MB,

That's what we do with the kde-redhat packaging. We package kdelibs-apidocs separately as noarch.

-- Rex