Re: Seperate kdelibs-devel documentation

Than Ngo wrote:
n0dalus wrote:

Can this be split into a kdelibs-docs package? Or is there a good
reason this is so huge?

yes, it makes sense to split this into subpackage. It's on my todo list.

You can see
http://apt.kde-redhat.org/apt/kde-redhat/SPECS/kdelibs.spec
for how I did it. We build it in 2 passes, one as noarch (to get kdelibs-apidocs), one as the real target arch (%{ix86}, whatever).

-- Rex