Re: something's uninstalling the sun jre, again

On Thu, 2005-12-22 at 17:20 -0500, Jeff Spaleta wrote:

> would it make sense to have instructions on doing the rpmbuild in mock
>  for completeness?

I don't know anything about mock, so I can't say.  To be honest, I had
never heard of mock before and was hoping it was something like jive or
pig-latin...  "You want to install Sun's java?  Only fools resort to
such pathetic depths!  Start by downloading the wrapper source RPM from
Jpackage.org.  That is, if your mommy let's you.  Jerk."

AG