Fedora in need of testers?

I got the feeling from looking aroung the mailing lists that fedora is in need of testers. I am willing to use my FC4 on my Compaq Preasio 2210US to do some testing. I have a desktop with FC4 installed but it is my primary OS/machine, so I rather not play around on it.

What would be required of a potential tester?