Re: Fedora in need of testers?

Hi

    I got the feeling from looking aroung the mailing lists that
    fedora is in need of testers

Yes. Very much so.

    You can start by checking out our Testing Guide:
    http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/TestingGuide

    luke

Thanks for the link,  I am on my way there now .
Totally of topic, but why are good Fedora tutorials/howtos often in */draft/* ?

It is in the draft section because it is work in progress. I have been adding content whenever I can but its nowhere near complete yet.

--
Rahul
Learn. Network. Experience open source.