Re: Royalty free gstreamer plug-in

Hi

On the positive side, I think Fedora is allowed now to write in FAQ or release notes: "to play mp3 files, go to this specific Fluendo page, click and install the rpm"

We could have done that with RealPlayer long before. We dont do that since we dont support proprietary formats. If you want a Free software platform be prepared to support and use a Free and superior format like Ogg. Thats my take on it.

--
Rahul
Learn. Network. Experience open source.