Re: Royalty free gstreamer plug-in

Hi

Just to make sure I follow you - this only applies to the binaries,
correct ? We both agree that patent law does not stop you from shipping
source code that implements patented techniques ?
I am not sure about that. Even if everyone agrees on that here we still might need to consult the legal team before proceeding with this. Everyone here might reach a position that makes the obvious sense but thats not necessary what the law says. So lets talk to the counsel and halt the discussion for now.

--
Rahul
Learn. Network. Experience open source.