Re: VMWare tools on Fedora Core 5

William Lovaton wrote:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/usr/share/system-config-display/xConfigDialog.py",
line 345, in configure_videocard
    self.state)
  File
"/usr/share/system-config-display/videocardDialog.py",
line 63, in __init__
selection.select_iter(videocard_store.get_iter_first())
TypeError: iter should be a GtkTreeIter

May be I should search in redhat's bugzilla and see if
it have been reported.

Do you know something about this problem?

system-config-display is maintained by other people, I don't really
follow it very closely, and tend to just do "s-c-d --reconfig" then
hand edit the results manually thereafter myself.

If it's not in bugzilla already, it's probably worth reporting though.

HTH

--
Mike A. Harris, Open Source Advocate  *  http://mharris.ca
Proud to be Canadian.