Palm sync status?

David L idht4n at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 24 02:42:09 UTC 2005

Hi,

I just bought a Treo 650 and was looking for info about how to use it with
FC4 when I found a posting which says FC4 is "completely broken with respect
to Palm syncronization".  Is this supposed to be addressed in FC5, or should
I "downgrade" to FC3?  Has anybody synced a Treo with Evolution in
FC5-test1?  I asked this message on fedora-list and somebody responded
saying that there was a discussion on this list.  But I haven't been able to
find anything definitive that says whether FC5 is supposed to fix the FC4
syncing problems.  Does anyone know?  Will I be able to sync a Treo 650 with
evolution?

Thanks...

                     David