Palm sync status?

Hi,

I just bought a Treo 650 and was looking for info about how to use it with FC4 when I found a posting which says FC4 is "completely broken with respect to Palm syncronization". Is this supposed to be addressed in FC5, or should I "downgrade" to FC3? Has anybody synced a Treo with Evolution in FC5-test1? I asked this message on fedora-list and somebody responded saying that there was a discussion on this list. But I haven't been able to find anything definitive that says whether FC5 is supposed to fix the FC4 syncing problems. Does anyone know? Will I be able to sync a Treo 650 with evolution?

Thanks...

                    David