Re: ssh to a FC5 test1 system fails, fails to create pts device nodes with 2.6.14-1.1783

Kevin Verma wrote:

Hello Arjan,

You are right it is same situation with the older kernel as I just
rebooted to that. However /dev/pts is mounted already

/dev/devpts on /dev/pts type devpts (rw,gid=5,mode=620)

Done the update of initscripts but same problem, I'll update my
investigation here soon.

and remember to file a bug report post investigation.

--
Rahul
Learn. Network. Experience open source.