OOo 2.0 with Bluecurve icon set

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Dec 30 06:33:34 UTC 2005

Naheem Zaffar wrote:
> If the iconset is not complete, maybe it would be a good idea for redhat
> to donate them as a contribution to the tango-project?

I do think those are not be useful for Tango: they have different
guidelines, different color palette, different drawing style.

> There many eyes may be able to complete the set, and allow it for use
> across many desktops?

Is Tango something more than a Novell only project? I am not aware of an
"official" position of Fedora regarding Tango.

--
nicu
my hats collection: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/hats/