lastest boot.iso crashes during install - possible dmraid cause

Just wondering if this is happening to anyone else.

I grabed the lastest boot.iso from:

http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/fedora/linux/core/development/i386/images/boot.iso

and it crashed right at the detection of the harddisks. I'm trying to give some feedback to Peter Jones's call for dmraid testing:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2005-December/msg00474.html

Kernel crashes with and without the dmraid boot option. Just a guess but the new kernel may be trying to deal with the raid-1 metadata but I really don't know.

Thanks,
-eric wood

Current Config:
Shuttle X SFF 1.6Ghz
2 x 80 Gig SATA drives w/ BIOS fake raid-1 mirror (Via chipset)
currently running FC4.