Mirrors list needs to be livened up.

I've wondered about this for years. I'v already emailed ftp+fedora redhat com about this idea.

The mirrors list (http://fedora.redhat.com/Download/mirrors.html) could be livened up with some sortable stat columns (by country) showing:
1. Link Up/Down
2. Bandwidth
3. Mirrors the FC1,2,3,4,5... Development,etc. directories.
4. The Latest Dev Build Date/Has Lastest Updates
5. Days out of date for each of the sections.
6. Maybe even a torrent seed.

People come and go and they typically *want* to use a mirror if they could just get a good recomendation of one. I'm just saying that the mirror pages could be made much more useful.

-eric wood