Request package of glabels for Fedora Core/Extras

Eli retracile at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 02:54:29 UTC 2005

Point me to the right list if this the wrong place for this...

A program that allows the creation of labels such as CD labels and business
cards is something I did a good bit of looking for and I couldn't find
anything that worked well.  Happily, I recently found glabels.
Now I can finally label those stacks of CDRs... and make some personal
business cards... and maybe label the drawers on my Lego collection.

The lack of a good label program appears to be a major hole in the scope of
FC.  Can we get glabels packaged in Extras or something?

http://glabels.sourceforge.net/

Eli