Self-Introduction: Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams

Michael Favia michael.favia at insitesinc.com
Thu Feb 10 17:57:14 UTC 2005

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

>Hi
>

>>Goals: As maintainer of my own repository I've come across several
>>packages both general-purpose and niche that I feel would be appropriate
>>to be contained in a repository that more people would use. To that end
>>I am willing to maintain most if not all of the packages that make it
>>from my repository into Fedora Extras or even the Core.
>>

>you can start by proposing individual packages to the  fedora extras list

What he meant to say was welcome, thank you for taking the time to
introduce yourself. Anyone with the patience and wherewithal to deal
with most of the problems that show themselves in #fedora has my deepest
respect. ;). Fedora extras does have its own mailing list and you
probably want to start down your path of inclusion in that direction as
it will be the normal route towards inclusion in core in the following
releases.

Fedora-extras-list: