Fedora non-standard build environment (%_host etc.)

Jos Vos jos at xos.nl
Sat Feb 12 16:46:20 UTC 2005

On Sat, Feb 12, 2005 at 11:41:06AM -0500, seth vidal wrote:

> I understand how to view them - I think Jos wants to get the ones from a
> fedora build system.

Yep, exactly (although I would prefer to know what settings were
changed, i.s.o. just the raw dump that also may contain derived
values).

I was also looking for beehive packages or scripts on the Fedora site,
as I would guess they were published somewhere for Fedora developers,
but I couldn't find them.

--
--    Jos Vos <jos at xos.nl>