mod_bt package

Joe Orton jorton at redhat.com
Tue Feb 15 15:07:27 UTC 2005

On Mon, Feb 14, 2005 at 02:38:03PM -0800, Kenneth Porter wrote:
> --On Monday, February 14, 2005 10:54 AM +0000 Joe Orton <jorton at redhat.com>
> wrote:
>
> >What versions of php and httpd are you using?  You shouldn't get this
> >problem with FC3 or Raw Hide.
>
> FC2, so:
>
> php-devel-4.3.10-2.4
> httpd-devel-2.0.51-2.9
>
> Which package changed its definitions to comply with the other?

PHP will not #include <regex.h> in FC3 and later.  If you file a bug
against FC2 php I can probably fix it there for future updates.

(the fact that both httpd and PHP think it's a good idea to reimplement
the POSIX regex interface in random different ways is an accident
waiting to happen; I've fixed it in the httpd 2.1 branch but PHP is
another matter)

Regards,

joe