bzflag 2.0 (was: Re: rawhide report: 20050219 changes)

Nils Philippsen nphilipp at redhat.com
Mon Feb 21 08:40:08 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-02-19 at 23:58 +0100, Matthias Saou wrote:
> Build System wrote :
>
> > bzflag-2.0.0-2
> > --------------
> > * Tue Jan 18 2005 Nils Philippsen <nphilipp at redhat.com> 2.0.0-2
> > - build as PIE
> >
> > * Tue Jan 18 2005 Nils Philippsen <nphilipp at redhat.com> 2.0.0-1
> > - correct source URL
> > - buildrequire ncurses-devel
> >
> > * Tue Jan 18 2005 Nils Philippsen <nphilipp at redhat.com> 2.0.0-0.1
> > - version 2.0.0.20050117
> > - buildrequire xorg-x11-devel, not XFree86-devel
>
> Maybe Nils should become the bugzilla owner of bzflag?

Well maybe not considering how I failed to use the correct dates in the
changelog ;-). It's interesting how the build system used the correct
Tuesday for the wrong date though instead if the Friday I used, probably
something which should be complained about at some point, when checking
in, before building, ... rather than magically correcting this (not).

Nils
     Nils Philippsen    /    Red Hat    /    nphilipp at redhat.com