FC4 slimfast slimfest

F. Kooman fkooman at tuxed.net
Mon Feb 21 22:22:42 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-02-21 at 21:02 +0000, Michael A. Peters wrote:

> Epiphany is another one - I was a die hard epiphany fan, but firefox
> really is that good.

I'm also using Firefox myself, but I think Epiphany is a better choice
for normal users. So move Firefox to Extras / Alternatives.

GNOME (evolution for SSL, gnome-panel, Epiphany) depend on Mozilla, so
Mozilla is needed anyway, and Epiphany is small, Firefox is 21779238
bytes (rpm -qi firefox).

  François