FC4 slimfast slimfest

Féliciano Matias feliciano.matias at free.fr
Tue Feb 22 01:28:36 UTC 2005

Le lundi 21 février 2005 à 20:02 -0500, Dave Jones a écrit :
> On Tue, Feb 22, 2005 at 01:55:43AM +0100, Féliciano Matias wrote:
>  > Le lundi 21 février 2005 à 19:06 -0500, Dave Jones a écrit :
>  > > On Tue, Feb 22, 2005 at 01:03:30AM +0100, Féliciano Matias wrote:
>  > >  > Mandrake use 700 Mo iso.
>  > >
>  > > Mandrake also included half-baked patches that ate CD drives
>  > > firmware at one point.
>  >
>  > And FC2 eat the mbr. That's not the point.
>
> No, it isn't. You chose to delete my second sentence

I don't reply to the second sentence. Any problems ?

>  which
> contained my point, so I'll reiterate it.
> Just because one distro jumps off a cliff does not mean all others have to follow.

I don't say Fedora have to follow Mandrake.
I just give a proposition.
It seems you want to wait all other distros to switch to more than +650
Mo to do a new try (last one is for RH8.0).

So, wait and see (I hope other distros don't follow your reasoning).