FC4 slimfast slimfest

Per Bjornsson perbj at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 22 18:22:02 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-22 at 11:19 -0500, Dan Williams wrote:

> Umm, File->Versions?  Edit->Changes?
>
> All these things have been around for more than a year.  They are
> supposed to be more or less equivalent to the Word features they refer
> to, and if there is missing functionality for them, that is a bug that
> needs to get fixed.

Well, when I tried to do that yesterday on a Word document the menu item
was grayed out until I saved it as an OpenOffice.org document (.sxw). Is
it actually supposed to be handled in Word format documents? That would
be _wonderful_ for interoperability.

/Per

--
Per Bjornsson <perbj at stanford.edu>
Ph.D. Candidate, Department of Applied Physics, Stanford University