Exim as default MTA.

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Feb 23 00:11:00 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-22 at 18:57 -0500, Chuck Mead wrote:
>spamassassin unix - n n - - pipe flags=Rq user=mail
>argv=/usr/local/bin/safilter.sh -f ${sender} ${recipient}

And how do you control the threshold at which it actually rejects the
mail for the failure? The equivalent of this part of Fedora's default
exim.conf and my http://david.woodhou.se/eximconf/include/acl-content,
for example:

  # Reject spam messages with score over 10, using an extra condition.
  deny  message = This message scored $spam_score points. Congratulations!
        spam = nobody:true
        condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{100} {1}}

For that matter, can it do the rest of what's in that ACL? And can it do
what's in acl-helo and acl-helo-csv?

Some of those, particularly the CSV bit, aren't good examples of
"simple" configuration -- they're the baroque stuff I did when I was
bored and felt like improving my mailer configuration. But they're good
examples of "versatile".

--
dwmw2